easymap explorer allows access to central business maps at any time from any internet-enabled device and from any location.
- Optimal working basis, e.g. for your field staff
- Maps can be adjusted by different users at any time
- No installation or plugins required
- Only Internet and special device required
- No previous knowledge necessary
easymap explorer is a perfect tool for device-independent access to the map server and is therefore often used in the field.
- Central operation control (service, sales, customer service, etc.)
- Sharing within the company of relevant regional evaluations, e.g. as a basis for decision-making for management, or as controlling feedback to sales
- Access and display of centrally stored business maps.
- Create interactive web maps with a few clicks.
- Simple selection of any data and area per mouse click
- Dynamic filtering capabilities in tables and maps.
- Stepless zoom to view different depths of details.
- and more
|Geocoding of addresses (100m grid; DACH)|
|Analyses (area coloring, heatmap, symbols, diagrams, and more).|
|Variety of Design (diagrams, tables, internet map…)|
|Automate evaluations with reports.|
|Planning and optimizing areas and locations.|
|Area and location analyses (key areas, distance zones, etc.)|
|Document organizational structure: Reports with maps & data|
|Maps and data as web application (browser-based).|
|Mobile access, since device-independent|
|Control access to maps and data by permissions.|
|Accessibility analyses by travel distance / travel time.|
|Geocoding of addresses (address-exact; worldwide)|
|Access to worldwide mapsand market data.|
Use in the cloud or on your device
Cloud Service of easymap explorer creates maps immediately. All necessary hardware and software will be provided. Support by IT department is not required.
If the IT policy of your organization does not allow the use of a cloud service, easymap explorer can also be installed on your server.
easymap explorer supports the most common browsers in current versions and with standard settings. No incompatibilities or malfunctions known.
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox