EVENT. Webseminar on regional energy market data Germany
We give insight into the joint energy market data portfolio of infas LT and infas 360.
Regional energy market data can help to answer various questions of your company in a data-driven way. Would you like to know which grid operator is responsible at a location or search for companies with a specific market role? Whether building data or affinity for solar energy, e-mobility or refurbishment – we can provide you with this data and many more regionalized down to address level.
We provide a brief introduction to the various energy data and explain how they can be used profitably for companies in the energy market.
The web seminar “regional energy data ” will be held on Thursday, June 23, 2022 at 10 am.
The agenda includes the following topics:
- How do I identify responsible network operators?
- Keeping an eye on concession award procedures in the concession navigator
- Online survey CASA Monitor on energy topics
- Microgeographic building and energy data
- Use Case: Enriching sales territories with potential data
After the one-hour presentation by Julia Kroth and Paul Heid, there will be plenty of time for questions and feedback.
- 23.06.22, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- 24.08.22, 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- 30.08.22, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
You are welcome to send your registration with appointment request by e-mail to email@example.com
You can find more on this topic in our article Extensive regional energy market data.
We are looking forward to your participation!
This post is also available in: DE